Wednesday Web Wrap-up 1.13.16
Recent Anguilla trip reports to hit the web...
- A fashion blogger recently posted about an Anguilla vacation last year at Malliouhana, and her vibrant Carnival photos are what really caught our attention.
- The "Traveling Island Girl", who is based on SXM, shared on her blog about an Anguilla day trip.
- Heavier on flight info, a Flyertalk trip recap from "Bretteee" recently shared about their trip - they also visited in 1982 and mention that a lot has changed!
- Some Anguilla by boat info and photos are on the Burnetts Ahoy blog.
- TripAdvisor forum member "IntheBurgh" shared their "Anguilla-itis trip report with photos".
And while we normally only share tourist reports, these two links are worth an exception:
- Thierry Dehove is a professional photographer with artful images. His latest Blurb book full of Anguilla images is available to preview.
- And Shannon Kircher of Frangipani Resort has a rebranded blog and an interesting post chronicling her "Takeaways from three years of Caribbean expat life".