Wednesday Web Wrap-Up 2.10.16
Recent Anguilla trip reports to hit the web...
- One of my all-time favorite trip reports that beautifully weaves in the past (photos of their Anguilla honeymoon twenty years ago!) and the present (family vacation) can be found in installments on Kyla's blog: https://kyla2016.wordpress.com or read as one long post here: http://anguillatripreports.com/2016/02/trip-report-adventures-and-misadventures-in-paradise-by-kyla2016/
- "MsDorothy" from TripAdvisor posted her January Trip Review (after returning home to 29 inches of snow!)
- TripAdvisor contributor "horselady4" has just started chronically their month-long Anguilla getaway: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147238-i388-k9251074-Trip_Report_first_few_days-Anguilla.html
- This is a unique blog post with photos of contemporary art at Anguilla's Savannah Gallery: The Best of Contemporary Anguillan Art at Savannah Art Gallery
- A blogger posted a review about their Viceroy experience, which includes some nice (non-stock) photos of the resort: When Modern Luxury Meets Tropical Vacation: Viceroy Anguilla Hotel Review
And the "Best in Anguilla" Destination Guide has been updated slightly - the content is refreshed, corrected a few typos, and switched hosts so it is easier to read online and you can now download a new copy through the viewer. Enjoy!