Web Wrap-Up: Trip Reports November 2016 - January 2017
Picking up where we left off (with this previous web wrap-up list covering June thru October 2016), the following Anguilla trip reports hit the web over the last three months...
TripAdvisor forum trip report links:
- "I_RiNyc" shared about their stay at Rendezvous Bay Hotel and experiences around the island here and here.
- "Lorio" stayed at a Fountain Residence condo and posted a Christmas week report - including a golf day.
- "bluekayak" shared about a week-long escape in January in a several installments: here, here, and here.
- "MickiD" wrote a report of their experience during Festive Season.
- "Cindy30A" posted about their Thanksgiving and early December trip here (and with photos on this site).
- "beachfan101" stayed at Shoal Bay Villas and shared their trip here and here.
- "Caribbeanag" wrote a wonderfully detailed review of the Rendezvous Bay Hotel.
- "curlylauraMontreal" shared throughout the thread here about their experiences on the island.
- "519snow" chronicled their first time to Anguilla while staying at Zemi.
- and last, but certainly not least, "ejcrowe" shared about her November trip at a villa - her reports are always a treat to read, full of photos and balanced commentary.
Posts from Bloggers around the web:
- Visit the Sea biscuit blog for stunning photos of their weekend at Anguilla during a sail adventure.
- One Girl, One World stayed at Lloyd's and recaps their Anguilla highlights and shows you don't have to spend a fortune to be in paradise.
- Lauren Nelson has a guide to 48-hours in Anguilla after returning from their Zemi Beach stay.
- The Traveling Island Girl shared about beach hopping by boat.
- The Revolve Clothing company apparently invites select fashion bloggers on trips of a lifetime: Shea Marie blogged about their memorable experience at Ani Villas last month, as did the blogger from Song of Style, A Bikini a Day, and Rocky.
- Elizabeth covers the island's flowers in a blog post.
- Erika shares commentary and photos from an afternoon in Anguilla.
- The Sunshine Scout has some beautiful photos and tips from their trip to the island.
And for fun:
- "Ellen" on TripAdvisor posted about this New York Times Anguilla video which is such a wonderfully produced example of 36 hours on the island.
- Shannon from Frangipani posted a "Travel Style Guide: Packing for Anguilla" that has a great downloadable resource for travelers.
Speaking of Frangipani, just in case you haven't seen it on social media yet, they are holding an Instagram Contest, with the winner receiving a four-night stay at their resort and a complimentary day trip with Tradition Sail. That is the best Anguilla contest I have laid eyes on... Good Luck to All!